Vintage Signature Wool Jersey
Just in time for cold weather rides, we've reached back into the archives for the design of our Vintage Signature mid-weight merino wool jersey. It's handmade right here in Vancouver, Canada, and features our original 1980s logo. You can wear it most of the year, and layer it with a shell in the winter. Available in our Online Store.
- Raglan cut, Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve versions available
- Cut slightly longer in the back
- Medium weight, 380 gsm 100% European merino wool
- Made in Canada 8'' YKK zipper
- 3 elasticized back pockets with reinforced seams
- Special Edition, limited availability
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada by Cima Coppi
This jersey is cut to be more fitted than a club cut, but less aggressive than an Italian race fit. It is also cut slightly longer than a true race fit to accommodate those who want to size down in order to achieve a true race fit. The knit merino wool has an accommodating and resilient stretch, and the jersey will tighten and loosen in circumference slightly during wash/wear cycles. Click here for size chart.
Hand wash in cold water with minimal wool-safe soap. Lay flat to dry, away from direct sunlight or heat. Do NOT put in the dryer, as it will shrink. Refreshing your jersey: Wool garments don't need to be washed after every single use. Instead, air your jersey flat on a bed or towel for an hour to eliminate odours, or refresh it after wearing by hanging it in a steamy bathroom. It will be odour-free and ready for your next ride.